Saturday, July 30, 2011

A view of Rupert's supporters of his future

Rupert Murdoch’s biographer Michael Wolff  said "One of the better sources I have, with access to News Corp, said the fear inside the company is that Rupert will not see 82 as a free man".

IMO: Well it happened to Conrad Black, and Maxwell snuffed it suspiciously in such circumstances. Saunders perhaps got it best- they said he was 'senile' and took him to the loony bin for awhile. Maybe Rupe will claim he is nutty. What can you say. If I was him I'd want to go on with my work, even after that MySpace business. Rupe is still young enough to master the internet, and while it's a difficult business he is trying, and he could be around in 20 years. I sincerely wish him good luck, but jail may well be more appropriate.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]