Thursday, July 02, 2009

George Osborne

On the police investigation into Osborne, Guido Fawkes says "Surely it is not beyond the wit of a man who hopes to be Chancellor to arrange for a mortgage to be on the right property?"

IMO: I think that whether the answer is "Yes" or "No", the country has real need to worry about Westminster. I do think the points made in the 2009 Reith Lecture are fair. I believe that any Chancellor should be able to answer these points and deal with them. Both major parties can cope with these problems - I know I could - but all these MPs are more concerned with their personal finances, none of which seem to be honestly or fairly organised. What a shame for the UK !

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]