Sunday, March 25, 2007

Prince Harry's disgraceful display of his alcohol addiction

London, March 25: Prince Harry, who was out on a secret date with a close friend Natalie Pinkham, reportedly indulged in booze fuelled rage on March 24. The 22-year old prince, who was partying at posh London club Boujis with former TV presenter Natalie, went berserk attacking one photographer and shouting at him to "F*** off". The matter continued "... then grabbed me and tried to shove me over. He had his hands round my collar and back. It was an assault. I've never known anything like it before," "He was very drunk. I took a few shots of him and he just came for me."

IMO: The snappers are comprehensibly rude (they get well paid for THEIR bad behaviour) but if Harry does not get rid of his alcohol addiction - he is no George Best in any way and could rid himself of his addiction - he is setting such a bad example he should never be allowed to reign in modern England. I would say he could be given an ASBO (fair enough for once) and even ordered to do an Anger Management course, but colleagues doing such courses say they are crap and surely HM can afford to have him treated privately. Very 1984 I suppose, but he could be King one day.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]