Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Tata to fly F-16 ?

Excited over the prospect of co-piloting the multi-role combat F-16 fighter on Thursday at the Aero India show here, Tata group chief Ratan Tata said flying was a passion for him. "I am eagerly looking forward to flying the F-16. Flying has always been a passion for me. As a licensed pilot, I have been flying for a long time," 69-year-old Tata said here on Wednesday on the sidelines of the air show's inaugural event.

Promising to share his experience with the media after the sortie, Tata admitted it would be the first time he would fly a jet fighter. "With a commercial license pilot, I have been flying a couple of aircraft. Yes, this is the first time I will be co-piloting a fighter. I am looking forward to it," Tata said.

IMO: I believe F-16 is pretty difficult to fly and often a medical examination can be advised in advance.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]